Note

If you cannot find what you are looking for. Please visit our sitemap

Monday, 12 December 2016

FSc ICS FA Quotes Intermediate Part 2 English Essays Quotations Computer Or Information Technology and Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan

FSc ICS FA Quotes Intermediate Part 2 English Essays Quotations Computer Or Information Technology and Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan

Quotations for essay

  • Computer Or Information Technology
  • Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan
Note: To find quotations for other essays please refer to our sitemap and find heading quotations for essays.

FSc ICS FA Quotes Intermediate Part 2 English Essays Quotations Computer Or Information Technology and Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan by Asad Hussain


Computer Or Information Technology


  • The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global village. (Marshall McLuhan)
  • Never let a computer know you are in a hurry.
  • To err is human but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmer's Almanac, 1978)
  • Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.
  • Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all. (John F. Kennedy)
  • Computing is not about computers any more. It is about living. (Nicholas)


Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan


  • Patriotism consists not is waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. (James Bryce)
  • I only regret that I have one life to lose for my country. (Nathan Hale)
  • Love of one's country is an article of faith.
  • Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. (Samuel Johnson)
  • Swim or sink, live or die, survive or perish with my country was my unalterable determination. (John Adams)
  • Breathes there the man with soul so dead who never to himself hath said, this is my own native land.
  • Lovely and honorable! it is to die for one's country.


Written by: Asad Hussain

No comments:

Post a Comment