FSc FA ICS ICom English XII Essay My Aim In Life With Quotations

FSc FA ICS ICom English XII Essay My Aim In Life With Quotations 2nd Year Essay Notes Online Taleem Ilm Hub

F.Sc F.A ICS I.Com English XII Essay My Aim In Life With Quotations fsc notes


Note: To find other essays please click on this link Essays.
Note: To find quotations for other essays please click on this link Quotations for Essays.

"A useless life is an early death"

Every one in the world, however great or small, has some aim in life. A prince may have an aim to be a king and king may have an aim to be an emperor. Some one's aim is for fame, some one's for money, while some aim at acquiring knowledge.

Accordingly I have also a high aim of life, though I do not know how far I would be able to realize it. I do not want to run after money, nor after cheap fame or popularity. My aim in life is to get happiness for myself and also for others. To realize this aim. I have resolved to be a doctor and spend my life in the service of others. My role model is Dr. Ali Hassan who is a paragon of service and contentment. He is a source of vital inspiration for me.

"People never improve unless they look to some standard or example higher than themselves" (Tyron Edwards)

I know that the profession of medicine is a good selection. If I become a good doctor, I will get a lot of money, which I will use for the service of the poor. I will not charge high fees and shall never exploit the needy and the poor at the most critical moments of their life. If I become a good doctor, I will, of course, get fame. Being a good doctor, having connections with several families. I would naturally acquire power and influence, but I would see that I do not abuse my power for any ignoble or undeserving work. In short, I have fixed my aim to be a doctor, not because it is a profession, which would fetch more wealth, fame or power than any other profession, but because it gives better and greater opportunities to serve mankind in their moments of urgent need, when they are involved in a struggle of life and death.

"It matters not how long we live but how". (Bailey)

My aim does not end there. I shall devote a part of my time in doing voluntary work in hospitals and charitable dispensaries. I would also devote a part of my time to the welfare of my country and my people. I would go to politics or any public work to serve my country and play my humble part in the social, political, religious and educational reforms, resulting in the progress of my country.

Whether I succeed or fail in my aim, I shall never make wealth or power the end of my life. I shall never run after the bubble of fame. I shall be proud to die in harness. Success in my profession will be of little importance to me unless it is governed by my higher moral progress. I strongly believe that one must learn to distinguish between 'vulgar' material success and the "true success" of the man who succeeds in obtaining the best both in the material and the spiritual sphere. I want to be one such man who will succeed to attain sufficiency of means and serenity of spiritual satisfaction by my profession.

To conclude, I would like to add that my aim of life fully suits my tendencies and ideas about life. I know in my heart that this is the path best fitted for me by nature and I would leave no stone unturned to attain it.

"The purpose of life should be a life of purpose. (Long Fellow)"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post