FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Requesting Him To Increase Your Monthly Allowance For The Purchase Of New Books And New Uniform

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Requesting Him To Increase Your Monthly Allowance For The Purchase Of New Books And New Uniform 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Requesting Him To Increase Your Monthly Allowance For The Purchase Of New Books And New Uniform fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.
My Dear Father,

I hope that you would not mind if I request you to increase my monthly allowance for this month only. Father, I need a few new books. For this purpose I need some extra money. Moreover, now it is winter season. I cannot use the thin uniform of summer season. Therefore, I want to buy a new thick uniform. I hope that you would not disappoint me. Please pay my compliments to all at home.

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post