FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father About Your Progress In Studies

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father About Your Progress In Studies 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father About Your Progress In Studies fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.
My dear Father,

I received a letter from you in the yesterday mail. In this letter you have asked me to tell you about my progress in studies. I have devoted all my time to my studies. Father, you would be pleased to learn about my performance in the December Test. I have topped my class in this test. In English, I have got 95 marks out of 100. In the science subjects my performance is even better. I have secured 94 marks in Physics, In chemistry, I have topped the class securing 99 marks. You know mathematics is my favourite subject. As usual, I have 100% marks in mathematics. I am a bit weak in Pakistan Studies. But now I am paying special heed to it. I am sure that I would get good marks in Pakistan Studies in the annual examination. I just need your blessings.

Your loving son
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post