FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You His Camera For A Few Days

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You His Camera For A Few Days 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You His Camera For A Few Days fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.
Dear Mehdi,

We have made a program to visit Chitral valley. You know it is one of the beautiful valleys of Pakistan. Friend, the purpose of writing this letter to you is to request you to lend me your camera for a few days. I want to make every lovely scene of the valley a part of my album. I promise that I would use your camera with care. I think you would not disappoint me. I am waiting for a positive response from you.

Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post