FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Sister Asking Her To Take Part In The Speech Contest In Her College

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Sister Asking Her To Take Part In The Speech Contest In Her College 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Sister Asking Her To Take Part In The Speech Contest In Her College fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.
Dear Sister,

I have come to know that a speech contest is being arranged soon in your college. I am very happy to hear about it. I would like to take part in the contest. You should write me down the topic of speech. I may help you in this concern. You must know that co-curricular activities are as important as the academic activities. I advise you to make full preparation to take an active part in the contest. I hope you would not let me down.

Your loving brother/sister,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post