FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You His English Book For A Few Days

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You His English Book For A Few Days 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You His English Book For A Few Days fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.
Dear Hamza,

Two days ago I lost my English Book in the college. I went to bazaar to buy a new one but it was not available. I asked the shopkeeper to arrange one for me. I even made the payment of the book. He promised to arrange the book within four days. Still I am to wait for the new book for two days. But I could not keep pace with what our teacher taught us in the class during the last two days. I would be thankful to you if you lend me your book for a day only so that I may complete the missing homework. Certainly I would be grateful to you for this kindness.

Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post