FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father To Allow You To Join The College Trip To Murree

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father To Allow You To Join The College Trip To Murree 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father To Allow You To Join The College Trip To Murree fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.
My dear Father,

I am well and wish you to be in good health. Next week our college trip is going to Murree. The purpose of writing this letter is to get permission from you to join this trip. The college has made full preparation for this trip. Even a guest house has been booked there. This is not a recreation trip; it is rather a study tour. I hope that you would allow me to join this trip. I promise that I would take care of myself. Waiting for a positive reply from you.

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post