FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Condoling Him On The Death Of His Father

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Condoling Him On The Death Of His Father 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Condoling Him On The Death Of His Father fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 28, 2019.

Dear Waleed,

I am very sad to hear about death of your father. It is shocking news for me. What a huge loss it is for you! But man is helpless before the will of Allah. Everyone who is born will die one day. We can only pray for his peace in the life hereafter.
My friend, your father was really a great man. He was helpful to the needy. He was very popular with poor. He always tried to help them. I have never seen such a kind and God-fearing man in my life. I would come to you for consolation.

Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post