FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About Your Health and Studies

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About Your Health and Studies 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About Your Health and Studies fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 29, 2019.
My dear Father,

                          In the yesterday mail, I received a letter from you. It revealed to me your concern and worry about my health and studies. What a heavenly gift from the parental affection is!

Father, I am quite hale and hearty. I daily take exercise early in the morning and play hockey in the evening. I am quite healthy and high-spirited. You should not bother about my health. Recently, I have also joined a health club. I am taking training in gymnastics also. I hope to become a good athlete. Father, you know that a healthy body possess a sound mind.

As far as my studies are concerned, I have devoted myself altogether to it; for I am well aware of its advantages and benefits. I agree with Bacon that "Studies serve for delight, for ornaments and for ability".

How can I neglect my studies? Why am I living away from my kind parents? I am staying away from you only because I want to learn. I have devoted all of my time to my health and studies.

Father, you would be pleased to learn about my performance in the December Test. I topped my class securing 95% marks. I will show you even better result in the annual examination. The target for which I am struggling is to win distinction. I am burning the midnight oil to get this aim fulfilled. I want to turn your cherished dreams into reality.

I am the one who ever needs your blessings and benediction.

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post