FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Mother Telling Her Why You Like The Hostel Life

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Mother Telling Her Why You Like The Hostel Life 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Mother Telling Her Why You Like The Hostel Life fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 29, 2019.
Dear Mother,

                    I have just received you kind letter. In this letter, you have asked me to express my views about hostel life. Mother, it is really a new experience for me to live among so many students. It is indeed a great feeling of joy and fun. No doubt, I am enjoying my stay here. My roommate is particularly a gentle and hard-working boy. He belongs to a noble family and helps me a lot in my studies. The discipline in the hostel is wonderful. Our hostel superintendent is a man of principles. He never tolerates any kind of indiscipline. The calm and peaceful environment of the hostel is very suitable for study.

Mother, the cleanliness is wonderful here. The timings and the standard of food are remarkably good. The rules about the study hours are strict. No student can make a noise during this period.

Mother, now I am getting familiar with many students. There is an atmosphere of competition in studies here. The students also help each other in solving problems. A doctor is there to provide medical facilities to the students. In short, I am really enjoying my stay here. You need not worry about me at all.

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post