FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend And Describe An Accident You Have Recently Observed

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend And Describe An Accident You Have Recently Observed 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend And Describe An Accident You Have Recently Observed fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 29, 2019.
My dear Anas,

                      Oh, I have been sick at heart since I observed a horrible road accident a fortnight ago on Sargodha Road near Machike. I simply cannot put into words how frightful and dreadful it was! It was really a heart-rending sight. I could not imagine that a minor negligence of the railway gate-keeper could have resulted into such a lamentable accident.

It was night-time when I observed this horrifying sight. A train hit against an unfortunate wagon. The driver of the wagon, unaware of the arriving train, was caught between on the railway track. The train hit the wagon and smashed it into pieces. The piteous shrieks of the passengers were hushed up in the bang of collision. The place was bristled with the pieces of human bodies lying scattered to and fro. Our bus was just behind that unlucky wagon. The passengers of our bus rushed out hurriedly to the place of accident to help the injured. But it was of no avail as there was none in need of first aid. All the passengers died at the spot in less than no time. Only blood-stained pieces of human bodies were tragically visible. The wagon was completely wrecked and ruined.

I saw this accident fortnight ago. But the shocking effect of this horrible accident is still fresh in my mind. I finish my letter with the prayer that Allah might bless the departed souls with eternal heavenly peace!

Your friend,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post