FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father For An Increase In Your Monthly Allowance

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father For An Increase In Your Monthly Allowance 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father For An Increase In Your Monthly Allowance fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 1, 2019.
Dear Father,

                     I rest assured that you would not mind my demand for an increase in my usual monthly allowance. I cannot meet my expenditures comfortably within this amount. Father, you know dearness is the order of the day. The prices of commodities and stationary have increased a lot. Last month, I borrowed some money from a friend of mine to pay the rent of my room and the bill of electricity. I know, this demand of mine would be an addition to your back-breaking responsibilities, but I am quite helpless before the ever increasing trend of dearness. Father, you know, I am rather frugal and extremely careful to spend money. Never fear any prodigality form me.

Father, I often need some new books. I have to get some reference books photo copied. Thus, I spend a big portion of my allowance on books. I assure you that in the next examination, I will show you an excellent result. I expect to pass the annual examination with distinction. I am burning the mid-night oil to turn tender dreams into reality. I hope to receive from you an extra amount this month. I know that you would disappoint me. Please pay my compliment to others at home.

Yours loving son,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post