FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Seeking Permission To Spend A Few Days With Your Friend At His Village

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Seeking Permission To Spend A Few Days With Your Friend At His Village 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Seeking Permission To Spend A Few Days With Your Friend At His Village fsc notes fscnotes fscnotes0


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 10, 2019.
Dear Father,

                    Father, our college will be closed for the summer holidays next week. Usama a friend of mine, has invited me to spend a few days of the summer holidays with him at his village. His village is situated in the heart of mountains. There is no problem of accommodation as he has an annexe to his house. Father, the summer is at its peak now. It must be very hot in our city at this time of the year. I want to spend some time with my friend at his village. We would do the homework of summer vacation together. We would play and walk among the mountains. It would be a pleasant change for me to spend some time in the cool and refreshing atmosphere of hills. I expect that you would happily allow me to go there. I promise that I would take care of myself. You need not worry about me. I just need your blessing.

Your loving son,
X.Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post