FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About The Co-Curricular Activities At College

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About The Co-Curricular Activities At College 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About The Co-Curricular Activities At College fsc notes fscnotes fscnotes0


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 10, 2019.
Dear Father,
           
                    Recently, I took part in a debate contest. The topic was "Old is Gold". The Debating Society of our college arranged this debate function. The principal presided over the function. The students of all classes took part in that competition. But the good news is that I won the first prize. The principal greatly admired me for my speech. He nominated me for the inter-collegiate debate that will take part the next month. Our principal encourages co-curricular activities very much. He says that the co-curricular activities are a necessary part of education. On the tenth of October, the inter-collegiate will start. I will take an active part in various games.

I hope to win the prize of best athlete. I am receiving hard training for these competitions. Father, you must know that my interest in games cannot divert my attention from my studies. I am also taking full interest in my studies. I have topped the class in recent examination of the college. I believe that a good sportsman can also be a good student. I just need your blessing.

Your loving son,
X.Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post