FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About Your Progress In December Test

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About Your Progress In December Test 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him About Your Progress In December Test fsc notes fscnotes fscnotes0


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 10, 2019.
Dear Father,

                     I have just received a letter from you. It reveals to me your concern about my performance in the December Test.

Father, you would be pleased to learn about my performance in the December Test. I have topped my class in this test. In English, I have got 95 marks out of 100. In the science subjects my performance is ever better. I have secured 93 marks in Chemistry. In Physics, I have topped the class securing 99 marks. You know mathematics is my favorite subject. As usual, I have 100% marks in mathematics. I am a bit weak in Urdu. But now I am paying special heed to it. I am sure that I would get good marks in Urdu in the annual examination. I just need your blessings.

Your loving son,
X.Y. Z.

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post