FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You Some Books

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You Some Books 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend You Some Books fsc notes fscnotes fscnotes0


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 10, 2019.
Dear Nabeel,

                   The examination has come to an end. We have no activity to undertake for the time being. I feel free like the high floating clouds. But I have become to accustomed to reading books that I find it hard to kill time without books. For the next few weeks, we have got nothing to do except to wait for the result. I know that you are so fond of reading. You have a fine collection of books on literature in your personal library. I also love books on literature. Last year, I purchased a few books on literature. By now I have read all of them. One of my friends has told me that you have recently bought a new novels i.e. 'The Great Gatsby'. I know that 'The Great Gatsby' is one of the most celebrated novels in English language. F. Scott Fitzgerald is best known for this novel. Then William Golding is my favorite novelist. Six months ago, I read his famous novel 'Lord of the Flies'. I can lend you this novel if you want to read it. But the purpose of writing this letter is to request you to lend me 'The Great Gatsby' for a few days. I promise that I would return the books as soon as I have read them. I hope that you would not disappoint me.

Yours friendly,
X.Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post