FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Thanking Him / Her For His / Her Hospitality During Your Visit to Her / His House

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Thanking Him / Her For His / Her Hospitality During Your Visit to Her / His House 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Thanking Him / Her For His / Her Hospitality During Your Visit to Her / His House fsc notes fscnotes fscnotes0


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 10, 2019.
Dear  Adeel,

                    What a marvelous experience it was to stay with you in your scenic village. I am writing this letter to express my big thanks for your generous hospitality. Really, the people living among the hills are generous and big-hearted. I can never forget the long and joyful rambles among the lush green mountains surrounding your village. The vast meadows, the green tablelands, the foaming streams, and murmuring brooks had a magical effect on my soul. The snow-clad peaks often played hide and seek with the silvery clouds. The usual delicate drizzle, the revitalizing fanning strokes of balmy breeze and the shady clumps of whispering trees.....all was so wonderful and charismatic. Thank you for all you did for me. I can never forget the kind and gentle people of your village. Especially, the loving face of your kind mother and affectionate manners of your warm-hearted father imprinted an inedible impact on my mind. My stay in your village is one of the happiest experiences of my life. It would ever shine in my mind's eye like the lonely bright star in the blue lake of sky. Please convey my humble gratefulness to your parents.

Yours friendly,
X.Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post