FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Sister Thanking Her For A Gift

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Sister Thanking Her For A Gift 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Sister Thanking Her For A Gift fsc notes fscnotes fscnotes0


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 10, 2019.
Dear Sister,

                   The purpose of writing this letter is to express my big thanks for the glorious gift you gave to me on my birthday. All the gifts I got are valuable and precious but your gift of a book, 'Jane Eyre', is really wonderful. It demonstrates that you are well acquainted with my taste. It is the only gift which got my rapt attention. It is one of my favorite books on literature. It makes a significant addition to the valuable collection of books in my personal library. It is one of the celebrated romantic novels of English Language. Most of the fame of Charlotte Bronte rests upon this novel. It is about a young orphan girl who gains a job as a governess and finds love with her employer. Its exceptional, emotional and narrative power makes it a great success. I thank you again for such a marvelous gift. Please convey my humble greeting to father and mother.

Your sister/brother,
X.Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post