FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Spend A Few Days With You

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Spend A Few Days With You 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend Inviting Him To Spend A Few Days With You fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 29, 2019.
My dear Sibtain,

                           I have the honour to invite you to spend a dew days of the summer vacation with me at my village. You know I live in a village situated in the heart of mountains. There are many "gardens bright with sinuous rills" here. There grow "many an incense bearing trees" on the slopes of these hills. One can find "enfolding sunny spots of greenery" in my village. The fresh atmosphere enhances the beauty of this place. It is a place worth enjoying. You must visit my village to share the joy and feel the coolness. Once you promised to spend the vacation with me at my village. Now you must honour your promise.

You must be sick of the dreary and monotonous routine work. You must be tired of the haphazard rush and the disorderly clamour of the city life. You must be in desperate need of an escape from the polluted atmosphere of some place "where rivulets dance in their waywardness with murmuring sound" and where birds
"In some melodious plot
Of beechan green and shadows numberless
Singest of summer in full throated-ease."

Aromatic lush green meadows fragrant with colorful flowers add to the beauty of my village. The sky-kissing peaks play hide and seek with the dark brown clouds present a splendid sight. This is the place where we can shake off the monotony and weariness of city life. I hope, you will bless me with your jovial company at my paradisiac village.
Hoping a fairly prompt reply form you,

Yours sincerely,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post