FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Mother Telling Her Why You Dislike The Hostel Life

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Mother Telling Her Why You Dislike The Hostel Life 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Mother Telling Her Why You Dislike The Hostel Life fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
August 29, 2019.
Dear Mother,

                     I am highly delighted to receive an affectionate letter from you. A letter from parents is no less than a lavish gift for son living away from home. In this letter, you have asked me about my views and experience of hostel life. Honestly speaking, the hostel is lacking in any real charm. This letter of yours is the only things that has provided me with genuine joy since my stay in hostel. It is a place of void of every pleasant thing. It is not a place worth living. Many naughty and mischievous boys are staying here. They do every nasty and hideous activity. They make a big noise all the time. Many of them are idlers and sluggish fellows who do nothing except raising slogans and uproar at an ear-splitting treble. All this fuss exerts and irritating effect on my nerves. Mother, you know, calm and peaceful environment is my appetite. I love to be alone and isolated. I do not like any sort of disturbance or interference. I cannot tolerate the intruding attitude of the boys. Whenever I sit to study, there occurs some commotion that breaks my concentration on my lesson. What a horrible idea it would be for me to stay here for two years.

I have held consultation with two friends of mine who are residing outside of the hostel in the rented upper storey of a building. I have requested them to accommodate me with them. They have given their consent to do so. I will stay in the hostel till I get permission from you to stay with them.
Hoping a positive response,

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post