FSc ICS FA ICom English XI Use of Prepositions

FSc ICS FA ICom English XI Use of Prepositions 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub Class 11th

fscnotes, fsc notes, fsc english notes, fscnotes english, FSc ICS FA ICom English XI Prepositions


If you cannot find, what you are looking for. Please visit our sitemap:


FSc ICS FA ICom English XI Use of Prepositions

1. I come to the university ______ bus.(By)

2. He is afraid ______ snakes.(of)

3. The author beings ______ asking four questions.(By)

4. All science beings ______ the knowledge of our ignorance.(With)

5. I complimented him ______ his success.(on)

6. Send this letter ______ this address.(To)

7. He managed to get a seat ______ the bus.(In)

8. He does not devote much time ______ his studies.(To)

9. He is an authority ______ Malaysian history.(on)

10. She had a good reason ______ being angry.(For)

11. I have very little faith ______ his judgement.(In)

12. Do not laugh ______ the old man.(At)

13. He comes ______ a noble family.(of)

14. He did not agree ______ me.(With)

15. I was angry ______ his behaviour.(At)

16. His views are not clear ______ me.(To)

17. She is kind ______ me.(To)

18. My brother is angry ______ me.(With)

19. She felt great joy ______ her success.(In)

20. She is good ______ English.(In)

21. Put ______ the lights.(out)

22. I am pleased ______ your achievement.(With)

23. The man is blind ______ one eye.(With)

24. My sister stays ______ home.(At)

25. Take care ______ your health.(Of)

26. Write ______ the margin of your book.(In)

27. His office is adjacent ______ the mosque.(To)

28. She is very proficient ______ English.(In)

29. I am not ashamed ______ anything I have done.(Of)

30. She has always felt inferior ______ her sister.(To)

31. He is frequently absent ______ school.(From)

32. He is ______ the height of his career.(At)

33. The poor beggar was crushed ______ a car.(By)

34. What the chances ______ your success in the examination?(Of)

35. I got eighty marks ______ of hundred.(Out)

36. What is the table made ______?(Of)

37. They are laughing ______ him.(At)

38. We went ______ the seaside by car.(To)

39. I bought this car ______ Rs. 20/-.(For)

40. He was accused ______ stealing the money.(Of)

41. He stood ______ me in crisis.(By)

42. Do not blame me ______ this.(For)

43. He has promised to look ______ the matter.(Into)

44. He has acceded ______ my request.(To)

45. He told me that he was familiar ______ that subject.(With)

46. Do not cry ______spilt mill.(At)

47. The children have been playing ______ 5O’clock.(Since)

48. Charity begins ______ home.(At)

49. The revolt was put ______ at the right time.(Out)

50. He is a man ______ iron will.(Of)

51. A man ______ need is a friend indeed.(In)

52. Will you take care ______ this packet and keep it ______ you.(Of, with)

53. Is he an authority ______ this subject.(On)

54. I prefer foot ball ______ to baseball.(To)

55. The committee was opposed ______ the proposal.(With)

56. He is very much interested ______ world affairs.(In)

57. She is not afraid ______ death.(Of)

58. Wait ______ me ______ the station.(For, at)

59. They went home ______ foot.(On)

60. The house, he lives ______ is very old.(In)

61. Smoking is injurious ______ health.(For)

62. He will tell you ______ his result. (About)

63. He is trying to change this wood ______ coal.(Into)

64. Take ______ your hat.(Off)

65. Isn’t the road ______ construction.(For)

66. I arrived ______ the station ______ the train had left.(At, after)

67. The shop was ______ fire and the people were crying ______ help.(On, for)

68. What a pity! We don’t adhere ______ our own principles.(To)

69. He stood ______ me.(By)

70. He ran ______ me.(After)

71. She does her work ______ night.(At)

72. There were hills all ______ the way.(Along)

73. I have some pain ______ my chin.(Under)

74. The end is ______ hand.(At)

75. I am tired ______ doing nothing.(Of)

76. He succeeded ______ securing some votes.(In)

77. That portrait is very much true ______ life.(To)

78. I differ ______ you entirely.(With)

79. I was thinking ______ you.(of)

80. It is of no use ______ me.(To)

81. She was standing ______ the two houses.(Between)

82. A girl ______ blue eyes has just gone ______ the door.(With, off)

83. He complained ______ pain in her back.(of)

84. She is glad ______ my success.(At)

85. Always be good ______ others.(To)

86. They walked ______ the railway line.(Along)

87. Turn left ______ the next intersection.(At)

88. He was wearing a fine shirt ______ his coat.(Underneath)

89. There is a stream ______ the bridge.(Under)

90. He spoke ______ me in English.(To)

91. I have applied ______ the post.(For)

92. He is interested ______ buying my car.(In)

93. He has not replied ______ my letter.(To)

94. He is angry ______ me.(With)

95. Are you sure ______ the facts.(Of)

96. I have great regard ______ my father.(For)

97. The hunt ______ knowledge is a long-life task.(For)

98. He was shot dead ______ his enemy.(By)

99. The house is ______ fire.(On)

100. Please write ______ ink.(With)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post