Note

If you cannot find what you are looking for. Please visit our sitemap

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

FSc ICS FA Quotes Intermediate Part 2 English Essays Quotations My Hero in History Or My Favorite Personality

FSc ICS FA Quotes Intermediate Part 2 English Essays Quotations My Hero in History Or My Favorite Personality

Quotations for essay

  • My Hero in History Or My Favorite Personality
Note: To find quotations for other essays please refer to our sitemap and find heading quotations for essays.

FSc ICS FA Quotes Intermediate Part 2 English Essays Quotations My Hero in History Or My Favorite Personality by Asad Hussain

My Hero in History Or My Favorite Personality



  • Greatness be nothing unless it be lasting. (Napoleon)
  • All the history is the biography of great man. (Carlyle)
  • Times makes heroes but dissolves celebrities. (Boorstin)
  • A good man never dies. (Callimachus)
  • Hail, ye heroes! Heaven born band! Who fought and bled in freedom's cause. (Joseph Hopkinson)
  • The hero is one who kindles a great light in world who sets to blazes torches in dark streets of life for men to see. (Felix Adler)
  • A hero is someone who has given his life to something bigger than himself. (Joseph Compel)
  • A hero is someone who can be admired without apology. (Kitty Kelly)
  • The hero living his own life being true to himself radiates a light by which others may see their own way. (Laurence G Boldt)
  • He (SAW) reached the highest rank of perfection. He removed darkness by his light. Beautiful are all his attainments and blessing to him and his family. (Sheikh Sadi)
  • Of all the religious personalities of the world, Muhammad (SAW) was the most successful. (Quotation from Encyclopedia Britannica)



Written by: Asad Hussain

No comments:

Post a Comment