FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him The Causes Of Your Failure

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him The Causes Of Your Failure 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Father Telling Him The Causes Of Your Failure fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 1, 2019.
Dear Father,

                    You might have received my result card of the December Test. You would surely be worried and annoyed at my poor performance in the examination. I feel humiliated and disgraced by showing such a shameful result. Nevertheless, considering the adverse circumstances that I had to face before the test, we may deduce that this failure of mine is venial. You know, my dear cousin was murdered mercilessly a fortnight before the examination. He was not only my cousin but also a good friend of mine, it was entirely a shattering shock to me. I might not have sustained my nerves without your fatherly affection and benevolent consolation. It was an inexorable mental agony that kept on smashing my soul and lashing my whole being.

Father, you know very well my previous academic record. It divulges my devotion to studies. This time I was absolutely mentally diverted and disturbed. I could not concentrate upon my work. All the time, the loving face of my dear cousin shines in my mind's eye. Father, you know, we have always been together through thick and thin. My cousin and I wanted to be lawyers. Now I do resolve to fulfill my cousin's cherished desire. I would employ all of my faculties and resources to realize his dreams. But you are requested to leave no stone unturned to get the murderer of my cousin hanged. Like Shakespeare I belive:
"For murder, though it have no tongue, will speak
With most miraculous organ".

I just want your blessings and encouragement.

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post