FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend About Your Future Plan / Profession

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend About Your Future Plan / Profession 1st Year English Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

FSc FA ICS ICom English XI Letter To Your Friend About Your Future Plan / Profession fsc notes


Note: To find other letters please click on this link Letters.


Examination Hall.
A. B. C. (City).
September 1, 2019.
Dear Hamza,

                     Recently, I have received a letter from you in which you inquired about my future plan/profession. In this letter, you have also told me about your future/profession. From your letter, I have learnt that you want to be a doctor. This is undoubtedly a noble profession. Doctors serve the unhappy and the sick. As far as my future/profession is concerned, I want to be an engineer. I want to serve my nation as an engineer. They are the engineers who work for the construction of a country. I want to build new roads, hospitals, dams and universities. Our country is a developing country. I want to play my role in the development of my country. To get my aim realized. I work day and night. I am sure that I would get admission to an engineering university. May both of us realizing our sacred aims! Ameen!

Yours sincerely,
X. Y. Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post